Tuesday 27 May 2014

The Gazette Notification 824E- Class I officers

           L.I.C. has repudiated the arrears' payment to the resigning employees on the basis of section 3b) of the Gazette.

           If L.I.C. of India knew that this clause would appear in the Gazette,(It was the Corporation that recommended this clause in the first place!) why did it accept my resignation as well as the resignations of the other employees who resigned between the 1st of August, 2007 to the 8th of October, 2010? It could have kept these resignations pending. Thus it is proved that L.I.C. of India acted maliciously and in a manner that was detrimental to the interests of its resigning employees.
       
         Interestingly, the Corporation hasn't provided the Minutes of the Meeting of the L.I.C. Management Board that passed the resolution to repudiate arrears, etc. with the points relating to this recommendation/proposal to repudiate arrears; in response to my R.T.I. query. It has provided irrelevant extracts of the Minutes.

        There is no rationale on record, regarding this recommendation/proposal by the Corporation to the Finance Ministry, to repudiate arrears' payment to its resigning employees. Hence the decision is arbitrary.
*********************************************************************************
The copyright of this write-up is with Mrs. Priya Ramesh Swaminathan.

No comments:

Post a Comment